We are seeking a dynamic (virtual) Blogger Intern to regularly create unique posts on new and upcoming child-care related trends. The Blogger Intern work closely with our Public Relations Associate/Blogger to create attention-grabbing and relevant content targeted at our main audience. The Blogger Intern must be well versed on various online media platforms and have knowledge and experience with graphic and web design. As respected members of the Administrative team, Interns participate in weekly planning meetings and are expected to complete tasks and projects in their respective fields of study. Our unique and highly selective internship program welcomes motivated Interns wishing to engage in a meaningful work experience. Candidates are encouraged to apply and submit required documentation for review. A minimum of 15 hours per week (3 hours a day) is required. College credits are provided in lieu of monetary compensation.
- Collaborate with our Public Relations Associate/Blogger to create contentfor our social media accounts
- Conduct research and write-ups about new child-care related products and trends
- Post creative and attention-grabbing blog posts on various social media platforms
- Work with marketing team on creative and new ways to reach our target audience
- Help maintain and update our main website’s content
- Have knowledge of current and upcoming media trends
- Develop a relatable voice throughout blog postings
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- Edit and proof-read team members’ original content
- Advanced knowledge of current social media trends and ability to monitor changing and upcoming trends
- Ability to incorporate graphics and photos into blog posts
- Excellent written and communicative skills
- Ability to create content for various media platforms
- Proficient editing and proofreading skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Knowledge of graphic and web design
- Ability to meet deadlines with quality work in a fast-paced environment
Please send your writing samples and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this is an unpaid internship.